Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
- Name: Stephanie
- Nickname: luna (online, at least)
- Birthday: October 8th
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5’4”
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: September 15, 7:17pm
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: Usually around 6.5. I would love more, but my husband is a night owl and I usually stay up later than I should as a result (and some nights he doesn’t get home from work until 10 or 11 and I hate going to bed right after he gets home). Kairi still wakes up at least once a night though so it’s rare for me to get uninterrupted sleep.
- Last thing I googled was: Song lyrics (Stabbing Westward’s ‘Waking Up Beside You,’ which you should listen to right now.
- Most used phrase(s): "Can you not?" (I have a toddler. I say that a lot.)
- First word that comes to mind: Coffee. Because of reasons.
- What I last said to a family member: "No, she’s on the windowsill." To my husband, re: our cat.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Outside. I know that’s generic, but…I love being outdoors.
- How many blankets I sleep under: Depends on the season. In the summer, just a sheet and sometimes a quilt. In the winter, ALL THE BLANKETS. Or like, 5-6.
- Favorite beverage(s): Coffee, water, beer
- Last movie I watched in the cinemas: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Three things I can’t live without: My family, coffee, the written word
- A piece of advice to all my followers: It’s okay not to know who you are or what you’re doing. It’s more important to live authentically in the moment you’re in.
- You all have to listen to this album: Counting Crows’ ‘August and Everything After.’ There are other albums and other artists I may like a bit more, but that’s one of those albums that speaks to you in such a way it hurts.
Want to do the thing? Do the thing!